US-313

Welcome! I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What a Semester!

This has been a very interesting semester. I have made new friends in my classes, and I have made some new discoveries about myself.
If I had the choice to change anything about this semester, I wouldn't because each mishap or good thing that happened to me happened in order for me to learn a much needed lesson.
I was fortunate enough to only have to take ONE final! (YAY!!!!!) That alone was a milestone for me because past experiences with school wouldnt have come out as well as it has now.
In the beginning of the semester I spoke on wanting to work hard for what you want and I feel as if Ursuline has pushed me to work twice as hard despite my hectic schedule outside of the school life.
Lastly I want to thank the people who have stumbled across my path for whatever purpose. Most of them may never know the impact they had on me whether they shared words of encouragement or helped out on a question I had. Thank you! And GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW Tamika, Im glad to have met you as well!! Ursuline has definately pushed me beyond my limits. I will say my time at Tri-C has not prepared me for the rigerous routine here at Ursuline. The work does not end in the classroom. THey make sure you have a clear understanding of the topic before they move one. I also like the "open door" policies that the teachers have here. They seem like they are always willing to help. Good luck to you next semester...we need it!

    ReplyDelete