US-313

Welcome! I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Peer Review Session

I was unable to participate in the peer review session the initial day. But, what i got out of my peer review session was the importance of looking at what I write through the eyes of the reader as well as my own. I learned to read aloud my ideas that I write on paper as I type to check for grammatical errors within my paper. I have mixed ideas about peer reviews sometimes because I don't agree with the errors sometimes. But I've learned to accept criticism constructively and to build a more precise and effective essay.
Peer reviews prove to be effective because another set of eyes can always be useful when you are trying to express an idea or if you are stating facts.

1 comment:

  1. I decided to comment on your blog because I was also not able to participate in the peer review session as well. I do agree with you that I particularly do not like peer review because I usually do not agree with the other person. Taking constructive criticism has always been a weekness of mine. However, now that I am in collage I feel I am coping with constructive criticism much better. Now I realize you cannot always be right!

    ReplyDelete