US-313

Welcome! I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Identity

While coming up with a working thesis, I decided to look at some key points I felt were necessary when it comes to identity. Some things that stood out to me were confidence, strength, and knowing where you stand as an Individual.
Identity is a very touchy issue because alot of us, young and old, are still searching to find one. Everyone chooses to travel a different road, which means everyone will have different experiences. Those experiences may evolve around the same concept but because the person isnt the same, therefore neither will the experience or the outcome be the same.
With this in mind, I decided to use the following thesis: Knowing where one stands can build confidence, courage, and strengthen ones identity.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you as far as the search for one’s identity. As we grow up and mature, we are being exposed to constantly changing circumstances, that have a profound effect on development of our identity. I think that the very essence of identity is the knowledge of where we stand. Without that knowledge one is unable to define her/his identity. It would be interesting to find out how you plan on relating your thesis to the book.

    ReplyDelete